As our property investment in Barbados, Weston Resort approaches completion, we thought we would show our valued clients some details of another success story for investors on a Fresh Invest Overseas Property Investment.
We started selling the Weston Resort development back in 2010, after a long period of due diligence where we looked at every development up and down the coastline of Barbados we settled with Weston Resort for a number of reasons:
- Weston Resort comfortably out priced any similar development in the locality,
- The developer for Weston Resort is a well established company in the UK with long term plans in Barbados,
- Through a good presale phase and innovative payment plans we knew the developer had the funds to build,
- All funds from buyers were ring-fenced and only used to build on this development,
- The apartments were all sold as freehold condominiums, giving the purchaser maximum control post completion,
- Common areas are owned by the owners’ co-operative meaning maintenance fees are kept low… In some cases, 90% lower than surrounding developments!
- There were a number of offers from professional rental operators, who on completion were happy to take on the rental management of the apartments.
- Through our due diligence we found that the apartments should yield in excess of 10% AFTER management costs.
As soon as we launched Weston Resort it got a great response and many units were sold at very early stages to savvy investors who could see the value on offer. Investors took advantage of flexible payment plans and were thrilled to see such security throughout the build program, with individual stages being signed off prior to funds being released from their solicitor to the developer.
One thing which we came to notice very quickly was the professionalism of the developer we were partnered with. All purchasers on the development were given updates through the build schedule of the progress along with anything else which was having an effect on the progress.
All purchasers were also given access to their own online secure area where construction pictures were posted regularly and owners were also given the chance to design the interior of their apartment using a clever program put together by the developer, where it would simulate the choices made for the purchaser online.
Now the development is in its completion phase, we do have a number of units for resale from purchasers whose situation have changed since their investment. The resales are all priced very well. With prices from $248,950 these are still far better value than the local competition.
Contact us today to discuss any of the resale apartments we currently have available and we will be happy to talk you through the development and arrange any viewings or purchases you may like to make.
Email – email@example.com
Telephone – +44 (0) 1243 527 327
Freephone – 0800 043 6956