Cape Verde property prices have been rising on average by 30% pa over the past 10 years and the occupancy of the only 5* hotel on Sal is currently around 95%.
If these trends were to continue you could put as little as £27,986 into a property on the fantastic Dunas Beach Resort now and on completion you would be able to recoup your £27,986 deposit + £19,579 on top as Cashback! Then to top it off a Net Profit of £8,117 pa from rentals!
Obviously this is the best case scenario but the figures speak for themselves.
Why would these trends continue?
Cape Verde is an archipelago of islands off of the North West coast of Africa it has:
- Year Round Sun (yes 360 days!)
- 107% rise in tourism over the past 5 years.
- No hurricanes.
- Temperatures of 22-30 degrees.
- 1 hour time difference from GMT.
- 5 hour flight from the UK.
- “EU special status” – granted $1.5 billion for infrastructure and tourism upgrades.
- A mostly Christian society.
- Sal accounts for 69% of Cape Verde’s total rental market.
- It is the home of the new international airport with fantastic connections to the UK flights from Gatwick, Manchester and Birmingham.
- 2 “Ernie Els” golf courses are currently being developed on the island.
- Pristine white beaches.
- Beautiful clear sea.
Why Dunas Beach Resort?
- Dunas Beach Resort is a development of 1135 properties ranging from studios up to 5 bed villas.
- This is a European quality 5* resort with an astronomical build cost of €1,400 psqm (double that of the comparables used in our figures.)
- All properties are eligible for entry into a “self invested personal pension.”
- The resort operator is the fantastic Sol Melia group. Sol Melia are the biggest resort operators in the world and have a turnover of €100 million per month! With 150,000 hits on their reservation systems per day.
- The constructors of the resort are the San Jose constructors; they are the largest construction group in Europe with a turnover of €1.35 billion pa.
- Savills red book valuation on “bare land value” of €46 million.
- Being located on the South West coast of Sal, Dunas Beach Resort is in the best position to capitalize on this islands emergence.
- Completion mortgages readily available from many large banks.
- A cash flow positive developer (most developers handle a €60,000,000 negative cash flow throughout construction.) Phenomenally good performance through pre-sales has put them in this position of strength.
- The developer has an unused facility of €9,000,000 with Banif bank.
As you may well know we try our hardest to offer investments, where the risks are minimized as much as possible. Of course you could lower your risks even further by investing in a country that is already fully developed but at the same time you better also stretch your budget because this will not come cheap!
The best way to invest will be to choose the country that is yet to emerge, whilst ensuring that all risks have been covered and the country is infact emerging… This is exactly what we have done for you.
For more information on Dunas Beach Resort Request the latest brochure
Back to news